1. It’s Not the Economy, It’s You!
How would you like to learn the ultimate process for selling landscape design/build/installation services? We will walk you through “The 5D’s to Successful Selling”, step by step, and teach you how to not only sell installation work, but up-sell your projects for more than the original contract.
1. Develop the Program
2. Determined the Priority
3. Discussed the Budget
4. Design the Dream
5. Deposit the Check
Learn how to sell phases 1, 2 and 3 altogether, on your very next project?
2. More Than a Just Pretty Picture
A landscape plan is so much more than just “eye candy”. It is the core of the entire design/build/sales process and can make or break your business. More than just a pretty picture, a landscape plan is a vital “tool” to help you properly organize, build and profit from each project. A landscape plan is a:
· Sales and Presentation Tool
· Planning and Estimating Tool
· Management and Installation Tool
· Profit and Growth Tool
Did you know that you need a landscape plan even more than your clients do!
3. Create the Un-Biddable Landscape Plan and Proposal
If you’re tired of clients taking your plan and proposal, shopping it to the competition and getting a lower price, then this topic is perfect for you. We will show you what you must include in your landscape plan and what you should never, ever, ever put on your drawings. Finally, a way to make your competitors do their own homework.
· Learn how to keep your designs conceptual and flexible.
· Why you should never give them your “Secret Recipe”.
· The 3 “Magic Words” that makes comparable pricing impossible.
· Apples to Oranges is the only way to go.
As far as I'm concerned, "bid" is a four letter word!
4. Are Your Proposals Saying, “Please Don’t Work with Us”
Believe it or not your proposals may be sending the wrong message. They may actually be telling your clients "not to work" with you. It’s true! So many contractors ruin their sales opportunities with poorly written and confusing proposals that just don’t make sense. Learn how to properly organize, write and present a proposal.
· Simplify your proposals and save time.
· Build the proposal the way that you build the job.
· Avoid TMI (Too Much Information).
· Why you must use proposal templates.
It’s much easier for your clients to say yes to a proposal they can understand!
5. How to Perform the Perfect Kitchen Table Presentation
When it comes to presenting a landscape plan, most of us end up doing it at the client’s kitchen table. For those of you that don’t know it, this is not an easy task. The kids are crying, the dog is barking, the cell phones are ringing and everybody is just plain stressed out. However, if you can learn how to manage the chaos and master the art of performing the perfect Kitchen Table Presentation (KTP) your closing rates will go through the roof, not your clients blood pressure.
· Practice makes perfect.
· Do you use a seating chart?
· Perform this magic trick and watch their checkbook appear.
· Always keep it conceptual.
· Start at the beginning and finish at the end.
· You gotta’ be in it to win it.
Learn these “Trade Secrets” and your clients will sign every time!
As you know by now, I like to keep things pretty simple and straightforward. Call me or email me for more information so that we can schedule a personal consultation or organize a seminar or workshop at your next meeting or event.
If you’re ready to get started please call me at 201-783-2844 or email me at email@example.com and let’s get going.
If you’re not ready, there are still plenty of things you can do.
- Make sure that you sign up for my weekly Trade Secrets.
- Read some of the sample articles on the site.
- Become a member of FromDesign2Build.com.
- Friend FromDesign2Build.com on FaceBook.
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Check out FD2B "Talk" Radio and follow the show.
Speaker - Consultant - Editor